How to Get Admission Form: Admission forms can be purchased from centre in person
How to Deposit the Fee: Fee can be submitted by Cash / Cheque / DD / NEFT.
Terms & Coditions
- That I am seeking admission in my own interest and accord.
- That I shall be fully responsible for any accident / mis-happening occurring with me/by me inside / outside the institute’s premises and institute will not responsible in any manner.
- That I shall be responsible for my rustication on grounds of misconduct, misuse of mobile phones, misuse of internet or any illegal and indecent activity.
- That in case of my selection in Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams / NTSE & Olympiads, the institute reserves the right to use my name, photo and other information for publicity purpose (Print & Electronic Media).
- That I solemnly affirm that the institute has rights to send me emails (e-newsletters), sms alerts, WhatsApp Messages (Text, Images, Video, Documents) and post on the mentioned communication details.
- That I have read all the instructions of the Information Bulletin / available Online and I do agree to follow the instructions as applicable.
- I agree that all dispute are subject to Kota (Rajasthan) jurisdiction only.
- Your admission is for the year-long program for the academic year 2020-21 only. The continuation of Online Classroom Program and thereafter, its conversion into Offline Classroom Program depends upon after lift-up of lockdown, necessary government permission and guidelines to resume offline coaching as well as Institute’s discretion on the ability and feasibility to ensure a safe educational environment for students. This may be centre specific. Your safety will be our first concern.